Learn how to wear hoodies in a few morden ways
Author: Eliot | Posted in Shopping No comments
There was a time when a hoodie, combined with balaclavas, swag bags, and black-and-white striped tops, would quickly identify you as a would-be robber and all-around bad guy. But, as much as this simple sportswear classic has the potential to send passers-by straight to the other side of the street, we are pushing you right now to learn how to wear hoodies correctly. Why? Aside from practicalities, a designer makeover has transformed the Naruto Hoodie from the uniform of furious teens to the garment most likely to be covering the backs of well-dressed males.
How to wear hoodies as part of layered look
- Don’t believe that wearing a hoodie is all about making a statement. Hoodies can be surprisingly understated when worn as part of a layered ensemble.
- To achieve this look, layer a zip-up hoodie over a plain white crew-neck T-shirt, then add an overcoat or jacket, slim trousers, and a pair of box-fresh shoes.
Under a leather jacket
- If the high-low ratio doesn’t appeal to you, stick to more comfortable territory. A leather jacket and hoodie combo is one of those low-octane combinations that works season after season and will show the world you know how to dress hoodies.
- Use a black leather jacket and black or indigo jeans as the foundation, layer different coloured hoodies. Wear it beneath your outerwear and pair with a pair of leather boots to smarten up this outfit.
With tailored trousers
- A hoodie worn with a pair of smart pants is your best choice for a somewhat less committed method to mix professional and casual. Again, it is a simple technique to avoid the dreaded overgrown adolescent region. Choosing the design is up-to you and there is no compulsion to dress up in particular way.
- However, take control of this style by wearing a neutral-colored sweatshirt with a pair of jeans and sports luxe sneakers. If you are feeling daring, attempt a small design on the bottom half.
As part of an athletic loosk
- We will be cheerleaders whenever comfort and coolness go hand in hand. Such is the case with athleisure, and thanks to those astute menswear designers, you won’t look like you were too lazy to change out of your gym clothes.
- To go full athleisure, wear a black Naruto Hoodie with black, fitting joggers and a pair of basic leather sneakers. How to Wear Hoodies Done